We Watch Reality TV

All reality all the time, brought to you by the miracle of TiVo®.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

So what's coming up?

In addition to the continuation of Project Runway 2, American Idol will be making a reappearance on January 17th. The Bachelor, in Paris this time, will be coming on-air even sooner, on January 9th. While America Idol is an all-time favorite of mine, I've only made it through a couple of episodes of The Bachelor in sum, among all of the seasons. It just never held my interest, but I'll be giving it a try again and we'll see if this time is a charm.

Nanny 911 and Wife Swap are also on my regular viewing itinerary, but I'll probably have fairly little to say about these. While they're entertaining, there's no continuing plot line so nothing to speculate on. I may need to comment a bit on extra chaotic families or particularly taxing swaps, though.

MTV and VH1 shows are off my list. Once I've seen one drunken Real World fiasco/Road Rules challenge/Peter Brady PDA I've seen them all.

Hmmm....what else is coming up? Pretty sparse pickings after the Survivor/Amazing Race/Martha Stewart Apprentice/Trump Apprentince lineup. I loved So You Think You Can Dance which preceded these shows, and wish there was news on another installment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

hidden hit counter